International Chief Executive Officer Wanted
Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton knew how to find the right people for the job. He wanted men who cared more about achieving the unachievable, who placed glory and accomplishment before risk or reward. Driven by a dream, he and his men achieved glorious successes and failures, unlocked impossible territories, and inspired generations.
AidHub International Ltd, a nonprofit organisation, is dedicated to transforming the way the $3tn p.a. Aid & Development industry conducts business by providing aidhub.org, a Born-Global free technology platform designed to deliver increased transparency, better and standardised business processing and outcome measurements, and more effective knowledge transfer. AidHub will enable every organisation globally to more easily and effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor, analyse and report on the outcomes and impact of their initiatives at every level in order to achieve greater outcomes and impact for humanity and our planet.
In recognition of AidHub’s global footprint and partners, and its bold and ambitious roadmap, our founder and Australian CEO is seeking a world-class leader for the position of International Chief Executive Officer.
- Willing to transition from a commercially-driven career to a greater good mission
- Not less than 10 years in a global CEO role, preferably Technology or Aid and Development related
- Able to relocate to Bali, Indonesia for a minimum of two years – likely later relocate to Melbourne, Australia
- First year salary: USD$1
- Second year salary: USD$1 + negotiable increment/bonus on funds raised
- Other benefits by negotiation
- The ultimate satisfaction of helping humanity, with a lifetime bonus of making history
- Setting strategy and vision
- Building culture, values and behavior
- Building and leading the senior executive and management team
- Capital management and fundraising
- Product vision and development
- Brand management
- Partnership and corporate development
- Government and multilateral agency relations
- Investor management
To make a confidential enquiry about this role, email SeekingShackleton@aidhub.org